We prefer a print-ready PDF. Below are our Adobe Acrobat Distiller settings; click a link below to download and save the settings:
- Black and White (use Four-color Process settings below)
- Four-color Process
- Process and Spot Colors
Please Note: Image desity may change a little when we convert the PDF to Grayscale. It is best to convert the images and text to Grayscale yourself, so that you can adjust levels if desired.
We also accept files from the following software programs:
- In Design - Up to CS4
- Quark Express - Up to 7
- Illustrator - Up to CS4
- Photoshop - Up to CS4
- Pagemaker - Up to 7 (PC Only)
- MS Word
- Microsoft Publisher
Please follow these guidelines:
- Provide files in their original programs.
- Convert all images to CMYK (a charge may be incurred otherwise).
- Image files should be TIFF or EPS (quality cannot be guaranteed otherwise).
- Microsoft Office software documents might require conversion on our part to accommodate 4-color offset printing. This may incur an additional charge. Please provide a color proof for comparison.
- All spot colors should be identified by Pantone numbers.
- Include all links & images.
- Include all fonts (font substitution may occur otherwise).
- Include a hard copy or PDF, color if required.
- Email files to a Customer Service rep or if you have a login, you can upload them via our FTP Portal.